Friday, April 6, 2007

a sweet boy.



So many days I sit and wonder how I got so lucky to have him in my life. I look at him in amazement as he grows and learns so many new things each day. He has an unending amount of energy...something I wish so many times I could tap into and take a little of myself. He says sweet things like, "I wub you", "Oh, sweetie, are you alright?", and "the letter A is for peacock!" He says his prayers every night and thanks Heavenly Father for things such as his 'baby lincoln", his nightlight, his squirrel movie, and his drink. Any time he is hungry in the day he asks for a 'peanut butter sandwich, chips and snacks, please!' He makes my life brighter and happier with his sweet 'stinker' smiles. And makes early morning wake ups pleasant with his cute renditions of Twinkle, Twinkle and Follow the Prophet. He reminds me every day one of the two reasons why I love to be a mom.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nate and Jessica said...

He IS a sweet boy. I too am thankful for all the funny and random Booker moments! He adds just the spice we all need to keep life great.