Monday, July 30, 2007

simple pleasures

I walked up the stairs today to put Lincoln down for a nap and this made me so happy:
Why, you might ask? I think I have always been a pretty simple person. It doesn't take much to make me happy. This track, which ran all the way from Bookers bed to Lincolns bed, made me so happy to see because I know Bookers imagination was at work. (not that we ever have to worry about that boys imagination) He worked on this so long and didn't even tell me about it, which he usually does. What a happy surprise! The other reason it made me so happy (and some may think this is a dumb reason) but I loved the colors on the floor...those bright fun colors just make me smile! It always has been nice being a simple person who enjoys VERY simple things! Happy Monday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: