Sunday, July 15, 2007

so excited.

what a stinkin' fun week we had. i turned 29. beej made it on to 2 journals for next year..(always nice when you have a choice!) and got tickets to go to tim and faiths concert this week! i am so excited...bj thinks i am nuts for being overjoyed about it...but i am listening to them for 3 days straight so i can sing super loud..or more just to be even more excited about it all! i had a great birthday..beej gave me the greatest present the night of my birthday..he put the boys in bed early, and then went to play softball, so i had a whole night of quiet art time..ahhhh, it felt so nice...i think i am always going to be one of those people who don't care how old i am. i know some ladies (especially) are sensitive about that information...i just can't believe how old i am..(where on earth did my 20's go!) wow, life goes by fast...but am excited to just be alive and working on some really fun things...i have a lot of goals to finish before i turn 30...then i am sure will have alot more for 31, and so on! i am looking forward to this week...will post more after the concert (or when i get my camera cord back from my mom!)haha...


am excited to see and hear him.....

am excited to see and hear her....
thanks em and kevin.;)

1 comment:

jessica said...

I am definitely jealous. And I mean, if Ben's not all that excited to go...I'm sure I could make it work with my schedule...haha...hope it's the best time ever!