Monday, August 20, 2007

music video monday.

So I am starting something a little new today. Music video Monday will showcase a new video/s each week, some old, some new, some country, some not. I love music. I love listening to music when I run, when I am making something new, when I am cleaning, when I am in the car...I could pretty much throw out our TV and listen to music and be happy. So today will start our Mondays together. Feel free to give me suggestions. These songs are old, and I cannot really even tell you why I love them so much (as with a lot of the music I listen to), but I love them. Hope you enjoy!

"Different", Acceptance



"Vindicated", Dashboard Confessional

1 comment:

Landon & Kara said...

Kiki,
This is a great idea. I love Dashboard and this is one of my favorites!