Friday, September 28, 2007

a fun project.

While at my mom's house, we went shopping (of course!) and I found a really cute present idea. Here it is. So our cousins moved into town and their little girl had her 3rd birthday, so I thought it was the best time to try this one out. How many people do this?...See something they like and then try to reproduce it in some way...this is how I get so much inspiration for so many things. I always have the thought in my head when I go shopping "If it's cute, I'm sure I can make it, or figure it out!" I love that I grew up like this...Yes, it is always EASIER if you buy..but how fun to figure something out! So this is what I came up with...

a cute little "purse" holder for some fun cookie cutters"..





happy creating to you!
and my model. he threw tantrums when he had to take it off!
she's into pirates right now. :) love this.
the whole present...cookie cutters and apron.
the inside.

5 comments:

Landon & Kara said...

Kiki, you are so talented!!! This is such a cute idea!

Brandon & Sara said...

Such a cute idea! I am amazed at how creative you are! You really are talented!

Rachel said...

That is so cute!! Where did you get the box? I would love to copy this idea!

Cara said...

so much fun! it makes me want to spunk up my apron now!

Anne Woods said...

the real deal is even cuter than the pictures! your gifts always mean that much more because you make them, Kiki. Thanks for taking the time to make her day. She loves the apron and we used the cutters for peanut butter playdoh this week. xoxo