Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Music Video Wednesday (yikes, it's becoming a habit!)

Christopher Cross, "Sailing"







Starship, "We Built This City"

This will take you back to the 80's. I heard Christopher Cross in the store today and knew it's one that I wanted on here this week. Hearing these songs take me back to the long trek we took as a family over and over again from Nevada to Washington (In one day). I remember hearing these songs as we were on lonely roads in the desert. It's funny how songs take me right back to places I remember. "We Built This City" was a favorite of my siblings and I. We would just sing and sing this song, again on road trips..and my oldest brother would do the talking part! As little kids I remember being so amazed that he could do this part all from memory!:) Happy Memories!

No comments: