Wednesday, September 26, 2007

pirate play day


Today for play group we had a pirate adventure! Pirates came and left a bag of goodies for the kids on the front door, including a map to the treasure, eye patches and instructions. The kids all had fun looking for the clues and eventually finding the treasure. I loved their faces when I told them the pirates came and left them something. They all stood and screamed and jumped up and down. Booker loves his play group buddies and had a great time being pirates with them today!

The group

Lincoln got an eye patch too (didn't last too long!)


Bookers picture of a pirate...I drew it step by step on my paper, then he copied...I thought it turned out pretty great!:)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Melver said...

ARGGGGGGGGGG.... Did you make them walk the plank?????????

RachelDenbow said...

You've won the chipboard book and alpha stamps from the Zoe line of Love, Elsie! Send me your addy and I'll get it out to you soon. Congrats!

racheldenbow@gmail.com

Annie said...

Cutest idea. I bet the kids loved it! You are seriously like the most clever person I know.