Saturday, September 22, 2007

the whip cream ballet

Our ward had a very fun variety show tonight, and the Relief Society Presidency wanted to participate and "decided":) to do a whip cream ballet. What is a whip cream ballet exactly? Well, we act like we are ballerinas for a brief moment, and then......


Shake, Shake, Shake(In time to the music of course!)...
and splat on the face of the person next to you.

then dance a little more, and spray whip cream in a pie tin while Ellie dances,

then finish with a creaming of a lifetime. NICE!

The whip cream ballerinas..kiki, ellie, heather and betty jo.:)
I've never seen anything like this..and I am sure the ward hadn't either!:)
you'd be amazed at all the hidden talents i have!:)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Landon & Kara said...

I think you guys were the highlight of the night!

Brandon & Sara said...

What amazing talent you guys have! I'm with Kara you guys where definitely the highlight. Brandon and I were laughing the whole time and so were all the kids by us!!

Heather said...

That was really fun, sorry I got whipped cream up your nose. . .

Noelle said...

That looks REALLY fun! I'm so sad to have missed it but happy it turned out as well (or BETTER) than the practice!

Nate and Jessica said...

Thank you thank you for posting the pictures. It looks even better (worse?) than I thought.

Annie said...

Wish I could have been there. I must say I don't know if the previous relief society presidency would have done that. props to you guys. It looks like you had so much fun.

Anne Woods said...

Kiki, that looks sooo fun. what an amazing idea! was it yours? You'll have to teach us. Wow, what fun. :)