Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2 things speaking to me today!

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Does this speak to anyone else out there? Or am I just a junkie some nights...especially when my husband is so busy or gone!!!haha..what an excuse!

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Or how about this one! Can you believe I had every speck of laundry done and folded before my in-laws came..and now the unending pile is back! ahhhhhhhh!

Off to do laundry!:)

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

5 comments:

Emily said...

i am with you on both of these. Especially after you have company. It is so fun but it takes me two weeks to get my life back in order.

Nate and Jessica said...

Okay, these are basically my life. Why is it that I have the most laundry when I have the least time to do it? And why is it that I am on the internet when I have the most things that need to be done???

Annie said...

Okay is that not so true. Those are hilarious! Bryan has been complaining about our laundry and I just tell him I've been so busy. And here i am on the internet letting it continue to pile. Hilarious!

Heather said...

You have stuck a chord with anyone who reads your blog. Those two cartoons pretty much sum it up over here too!

Noelle said...

We had a laundry pile up until last night too (and we don't even have kids!) We just wait and wait and wait until Phil starts wearing my black knee highs to work in place of his 12 pair of black socks. Then we KNOW it's time to do the laundry!