Monday, October 29, 2007

a boy party.

Booker has been talking about having a "scary party" for a few months now. We talked about it at least 10 times every week and today was the lucky day!
We decorated the house...

The chandelier..

the cupcakes..and then got ready for the party

Posted by Picasa
Booker pre-party on his red carpet!:)

Quick pic of Lincoln so you could see him in his cute costume.

The gang minus one

the whole gang.

Boys are just so fun to have around. They are just awesome little balls of energy that I love to just watch. As I watched all of these little boys play together, I just couldn't be more greatful to have 2 little boys! They sure keep me busy and on my toes..but there is no where else I'd rather be! Here's to our little balls of energy!:)



Posted by Picasa

a little post party wind down!

yeah, right!:)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like an awesomely scary party!

Nate and Jessica said...

What a great idea! I can't see some of the pictures again though. :( Boys really are so much fun...and you don't have to do their hair. (Not that I've experienced that yet, but I'm scared for Sundays.)