Sunday, October 28, 2007

superman overload.

Do you ever wake up at night and think about something for so long that it's all you think about the next day as well? Here is what I thought about from3-4:30 am one morning, and so I had to make them. Jansen, Jessica's little boy would not wear his costume and for some reason, I woke up with this idea.."What costume could I make out of a t-shirt so he doesn't really think he is wearing a costume?" And this is what I came up with...All it took was a 3 hour nap time and VIOLA..we had ourselves 3 supermen and 1 superwoman! Sweet!:)



The superman result
the superwoman result
Lincoln looks like a tubby superman!

Booker acting like superman.."Daddy I will fly after you and fight you", he told Beej.

Jansen at the trunk or treat

Cute little Natalie!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Those were the cutest costumes ever! That was such a clever idea!

Heather said...

Tanner was SO excited to see that costume. Great job Kiki!

Landon & Kara said...

Kiki, do you think one day I can be just like you?! AMAZING!