Wednesday, October 3, 2007

this makes me happy.


I find so much joy in this picture. I love that the boys love to not only read, but that they love to read with their dad. This is one of the few activities where their differences are not so vast...one that they can both do together and get something out of it! Beej and I always talked about the importance of reading to our children whenever we had a chance, so that they could get a love of reading early in their life, and believe it or not, I can already see it in them. One of Lincoln's first "kind-of" words was "Buh"..Book! Love it! Any good suggestions for books, let me know!:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

come take all jansen's books. he just wants to read the 3 Cars books we have over and over. cant wait for that phase to end! great picture.

Heather said...

My kids LOVE "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" by Mo Willems. Pretty funny, I don't mind reading it over and over.

Anonymous said...

I love your picture of all 3 boys and your commitment to reading. You are terriffic parents!
Julie

Noelle said...

I have great memories of my dad reading to us kids too. After picture books it was chapter books and he'd always lie out in the hall between our rooms so we could all hear him as we were falling asleep.