Monday, November 19, 2007

happy monday

Today we took BJ to school and on the way he was telling me that his brother, Drew, calls Booker Pablo, from the Backyardigans...I can kind of see the resemblence! So we were talking about that and laughing, and all of a sudden from the back seat, Booker blurted out, "Daddy, I'm not Pablo, I don't have a beak!" So cute.

Then we came home, and I jumped in the shower and much to my displeasure, when I got out this is what I found:

Yep, that's our computer desk, and yes that is crayon! I love it when I make a resolution in the morning that there will be no yelling, no getting frustrated, only staying calm all day...and this happens at 8am. I kid you not, I had many things to say, but then I remembered that I was going to be calm all day, got the camera out, took a picture and then looked at the crayon that said-washable...and sighed a huge sigh of relief..both that I knew it would clean off, and that I didn't get mad. One down, 3 million more to go today!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

Oh my goodness, that is so something that McKinlee would do. In fact she did, but it was with perminate black marker. Aren't kids the best! Oh ya, and I will get to being tagged!

Leah Young said...

Oh my word. Did you get that cleaned up? Magic eraser is where it's at! Love your blog!

cheeks said...

kiki....this is a comment for the previous post in case you don't go back to them...

Since most of the time i spend w/ you is at card club i guess i don't know you that well so i really enjoyed reading your tag! My mom is from a really small town that once had a blinking stoplight, but they took it out so now, nothing! I love it there! What a beautiful pic of the mountains, i can see why you were so grateful to live there!

I love that you are such an ahtlete! Maybe one time we can put together a softball team for fun...before you move! I love your list...it cracks me up! So fun that you remember it from long ago! OK, my comment is way too long! See ya soon! --Jami Anderton--

The Scott Family said...

Hey kiki! i love your blog. It is so creative and cute. that pic. of booker was hilarious. good luck with the crayon mess. i haven't had to deal with that one YET.

THE RAYMOND FAMILY said...

Hi kiki, the Chelsey Raymond. I finally finished setting up a blog. Sorry about your computer desk. You need one of those Mr Clean Magic Erasers. They take off anything. Have a great day! Happy Holidays!