Wednesday, November 28, 2007

what i have been up to...


Whoosh! This last week went by like a flash..everytime I thought I had a minute to sit down and write a post, I would feel guilty because I had 10 other things up in the air! I finally have a quick minute to update everyone on my doings...

First I started a little (emphasis on little) card business and have been busily making cards to sell...I don't know how long I will keep this up..it is very time consuming, but nice to have a fun and creative outlet each day...i just don't want my crafting time to become bothersome in any way..so we will see how long this lasts...1 day...10 days..a year? who knows.


a few of the packs of cards


I've also made a little time at night to whip up some christmas decorations..this has been super fun...kind of recharged my imagination!..which, by the way, feels so nice!
I'm going to take this idea and apply it to a few themes...look for projects to come!
Decorating the surf shack for Christmas...you know how important that is! However, I got a fun idea to use this as my backdrop for my Christmas cards...now i just have to get the models to work it for me...they are a little hesitant!:)


the wreath inside was another quick project!..




and of course, I am keeping thoroughly busy with my boys...we are loving Christmas season and all of the fun that comes along with it!



too cute!

4 comments:

Landon & Kara said...

Kiki, I love your projects! When can I come over and make cards with you again?! I was so proud to have made a whole two in the time it took you to make ten or so!
And I LOVE the surf shack, better than I ever imagined, I can't wait to see the pictures, want to borrow my new fancy camera?! Not that I know how to use it!

Nate and Jessica said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to blog again! But you've definitely made up for it with this cute blog. Hope you got all your tithes settled.

Emily said...

You are too creative!!! Can I hire you to decorate my tree. It is in desperate need of a facelift. Love the Surf Shack

cheeks said...

kiki, you are so dang creative! I love it! The cards are amazing (as usual)!! So, is the surf shack a little playhouse for the kids? Love that you take time to decorate it! Can i come over and play?!?! --Jami--