Monday, December 10, 2007

growing up


Wow! My little boy is growing up! I can't believe he will be 4 soon! How could I have been a mom for 4 years already!!! It goes so fast! Here he is looking mighty cute before church yesterday. When I put the suit on him, he looked at Beej and said, "Now I'm just like you dad!" So sweet!

Yesterday Booker and Beej went to church alone and while taking the sacrament, Beej was trying to explain to Booker about what the sacrament represents. Then Booker said, "Well, I want to go and see Jesus!" BJ explained that was not possible and Booker looked at him, flapped his little hands and said, "Oh yeah, I don't have my wings on!" He never stops making us laugh, and we love him for it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

He is ADORABLE! I love little boys in suits. Hope Lincoln is feeling better.

Keri Hennefer said...

Of my gosh he is the cutest thing! He looks like such a stud! I can't believe he will be 4, McKinlee turns 3 in a couple of weeks! Life goes by too fast!

Nate and Jessica said...

I love that kid. And so good looking! We HAVE to hang out before you leave!

Megan Melver said...

Bookie is such a stud. I love him. I think u guys should come visit MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. and all my constant insectile friends. Ask bookie, he'd come in a heartbeat. ha ha ha ha