Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pay It Forward

This is fun!!! Be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... I won a drawing on Emily's blog so now it is my turn to "pay it forward"! This is how it works... You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on Wednesday, February 7th I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out get something from me! Winners will be posted on the 8th. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD! This is so much fun... Remember don't enter if you don't want to "PAY IT FORWARD"....

9 comments:

Heather said...

Oohh, to get a gift from Kiki, I'll comment for sure!

Nate and Jessica said...

Heather took the words right out of my mouth. Of course I want a Kiki creation! Feeling any pressure yet?

Annie said...

I was going to sign up on Emily's and was too slow, so count me in. Sounds like fun.

Julie said...

I too would cherish the thought of receiving one of Kiki's gifts. Count me in.

Cara said...

I'm game!

The Comin Family said...

Okay, I'd love to win a crafty creation by Kiki!

Angie Sullivan said...

Hello to the famous Kiki! I'm Jessica's Nye's long lost cousin in Utah! She told me to enter your Pay it Forward blog...so here I am! Wish me luck!

Travis, Mindy & Boys said...

If you can't tell already, your a hit here in Ohio! I want to play!

Amanda said...

i'm in... i'll do anything for a prize :)