Monday, January 7, 2008

project one

While in San Diego, I was involved in 3 really fun projects. The first one was a baby shower for Beej's aunt. We are so excited for her to have Finnley. I worked with Beej's mom and sister all day to have all of this come together, and it was great...and it was a lot of fun!

The guest of honor..(I love this maternity shirt! Too cute!)
The decorated Christmas Baby tree..decorated with pacifiers and paper dolls!
We made about 80 little pacifiers..they were so cute..got the idea here.
don't those cupcakes look delish!

One of my presents..and it decorated the gift table right up!
Hooray! We are so excited it's a girl!


And how cute is the nutcracker holding the popcorn balls!!:)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ben C. said...

Oh, for cute!!!

Keri Hennefer said...

Kiki you amaze me with you creativity! I love all of your cute projects, it gives me fun ideas! Tell BJ and your boys hi from us!

Anne Woods said...

Well done with Care's shower. Wow, even the Christmas tree? Finnley's blocks are to die for! so cute. Another amazing shower by Kiki. I am sure she was in heaven.

Landon & Kara said...

I love how the blocks turned out and I love your new family picture!

Brian, Jami, Paige, and Austin said...

So cute. You amaze me! I love looking at your blog to get some great decorating/gift ideas. Keep the inspirations coming...for my sake, at least! :0)

Cara said...

those blocks are sooo cute! what a cute name--Finnley. and I love her room by the way--looks like you filled up your break with fun projects...I hope you had some time to relax too!