Wednesday, January 9, 2008

project two

The second project I worked on in San Diego was for Beej's aunt Care..and we worked on her nursery for her baby. So she has just moved into a new rental, so it is not worth the time it to paint and then have to repaint when they move...so she got wall decals to put on the wall. For some reason she was soooooo nervous to put them on the wall, so she got me to come over and I put them on the wall while she painstakingly cut out the outline circles (she didn't have to do this, but I thought it totally made the room!) So without further adieu..here's how the dots turned out!



Won't these dots make her look like she is having a fantastic dream!

Reinterpreted the dots into flowers...Her changing pad is one of those thick ones, so it will cover up the uneven stems!

I love how these turned out going up the dresser!





This room is so happy when you walk in!

It's such a cutie girls room!

I can't wait to see the room finished!:)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie said...

Yeah I need to have you come and decorate Julia's room! So talented! I love it and you are so creative with no paint. Genius!

Nate and Jessica said...

I have always wanted to use decals like that...it turned out fantastic. She sounds like me...wanting you to do the artsy part. We are just smart!

Brian, Jami, Paige, and Austin said...

That room is so adorable!! I'm needing find something to do like that since we're living in a rental right now, also. I'm so tired of the white walls!!! Once again, how very talented you are!!