Thursday, February 28, 2008

what did they ever do?


While on the plane, I had a little down time while Lincoln happily watched a movie and Booker slept, and I had some thoughts.....What on earth did my parents do with us kids while we were in the car for 14 hours at a time??? There were no DVD players, no game systems, computers were almost too large to even put in a house...and I complain about a 6 hour plane adventure, WITH a DVD player! I feel blessed.


Here he is watching....

and here is the result:

LOVELY!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cheeks said...

we used to drive from slc to idaho to see my grandparents...it was about 5 hours back then (with no seatbelt laws). When we weren't stuffing our faces with treats i think we were climbing all over the place and getting mad at eachother for looking out the other person's window!! Glad you made it home safely!

Annie said...

Oh, the wonderful gift of portable dvd players. I don't think that I would survive without them. I agree with you completely. We are so spoiled to be blessed with such a wonderful time-consuming, child quieting machine. It makes traveling bearable. It looks like you had a fun trip though! Your boys are adorable, I can't believe how big Lincoln is looking.