Sunday, March 23, 2008

the magical easter bunny came


we had such a great easter! last night booker and i got ready for the easter bunny to come by leaving out carrots and booker wrote a note. he was so excited it was really hard for him to go to sleep! he stood by his window for so long waiting and waiting for the "magic easter bunny", or so he told his dad! this morning, very bright and early, booker was up and in our room. "did the easter bunny come, mom?" i told him i hadn't been downstairs yet, so i didn't know, but asked if he thought he came. "oh yes, mom, it has been soooooooooo magical!" what a statement for 6:30 in the morning!:) we had a great morning, a great day at church,and a great night with friends. we couldn't have asked for a better easter day!


8 comments:

Megan Melver said...

i am kind of sad that the magical easter bunny didn't come visit me, man i better be at ur house next year, so i don't miss it:)the boys are tooo cute.

Perry's said...

No magical easter bunny came to our house this year but I'm glad he made it to yours, HAPPY EASTER!

cheeks said...

What a fun Easter...i wish mine was as MAGICAL as your boys' was!! too cute!

I had to backtrack and look at all your posts, they're so frequent (mine seem to be few and far between these days)....you really need to enter that pic of Booker and the fate of the snowball in some kind of photo contest! I'm laughing outloud at that pic! So great!

emily and kevin griffin said...

My nephews are awesome. They take after their aunt emily.

ryan and berni said...

I can totally hear Booker saying that. I'm glad your Easter was magical book.

Anne Woods said...

looks like fun- love the matching polo's. glad bj was there to check everything out!

Jake Black said...

Hey BJ and Kiki! I'm a dad now, too! :-) Drop me a line jake@jakeblack.com. Would love to get in touch with you guys!

Sarah Walton said...

Kiki, I love how you guys left carrots for the easter bunny! So cute!