Monday, March 3, 2008

some funny booker stories..

Today while taking a walk in the beautiful weather, I told the boys we would have to hurry home before it started raining. We had just felt a few drops, when I looked over and heard Booker saying, "Attention, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.....NOAH, Get the boat moving!" Apparently he thought the rain storm would be quite a bit more than just a sprinkle!

Tonight in family home evening, we talked about the resurrection, and Booker asked if he could go and see Jesus again. BJ nicely told him that we would get to see him "someday" because he died for us. After the closing prayer, Booker again asked if we would see Jesus when we were resurrected.....and then before we could answer him again, he said, "Oh yeah, we get to see Jesus on Wednesday!"...I think he thought "someday" was an official day of the week! So cute!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Great stories. That Booker is a smart one!

Emily said...

I love when kids say the cutest things. They think so much and it truly is amazing how much they comprehend. I wish I could have enjoyed the nice weather.

Sarah Walton said...

Oh, I love funny kid stories. The Noah story is hilarious! Such a funny kid.

ryan and berni said...

Booker is hilarious. The kids miss both your boys so much. At least he thought to warn everyone about the flood. :)

Ryan and Berni

Brandon & Sara said...

Booker really is a character! He is always making us laugh! Kids really do say the funniest things. We throughly enjoy teaching the Sunbeams for this reason.

Anne Woods said...

i am laughing out load at the Noah story. That is a great kid you got there! Keep the stories coming.

cheeks said...

what a smartie pants Booker is! so cute!

Kiki, i just wanted to say thanks for your sweet gift on sunday...you don't know how much that meant to me. I know Heavenly Father truly works through angels...(in the form of friends)! Thanks again, you are such a sweetheart!

candice said...

I loved that! Booker is so much fun. He is always making me laugh.