Monday, April 7, 2008

book of mormon lincoln style


lately, the song of choice at family home evening has been book of mormon stories. both booker and lincoln love all the actions, and we end up singing it over and over again. lincoln is so funny though. his actions are just a little different than we've ever seen before:

Book of Mormon stories that my teacher tells to me, (normal actions)

Are about the Lamanites in ancient history.(loves to put up multiple fingers, multiple hands. funniest was when he put one finger up on each hand and made himself look like a little devil.)

Long ago our fathers came from far across the sea. (instead of the normal one arm making the wave motion, lincoln uses both arms and does a swimming motion...could have been a very long swim!)

Given this land, if they lived, righteously. (as cute as can be.)..and we always end with booker saying, "hmmmmm" just after the words end, every time!:)

they are too cute to not get pictures of!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

That Lincoln, so cute! I'll have to sing that at our next playgroup.

Megan Melver said...

That is so awesome. What a stud!!! I love it:)

Landon & Kara said...

Hey, would you update my blog for me?!

Nate and Jessica said...

You DO know you have adorable boys right? Booker looks so old to me in these pictures.

Keri Hennefer said...

They are both so cute! I love kids interpretations of things. Hey where did you get that pattern for the cute purses that you made for your neices?