Thursday, April 17, 2008

bookers fascination.

bookers newest latest and greatest is the leap frog series word factory movies. he loves them more than i can even say. everything in the day revolves around letters or numbers right now to him..."mom, look the toast i just bit looks like an F now", "what number is that clock on now", "look we are at wuh, ahh, lll, muh, ahh, rrrr, t"...it has made us all look for letters and numbers in odd places, which has really been fun.
yesterday, during playgroup the kids were outside and booker yelled to me. i walked over to the door and saw this...

...except his hands were in the air, and he sang to me,"The Talking Words Fac-tor-yyyyy!" "isn't this perfect, mom!"On the movie, there is a factory that has words on the top of it that sing, "The Talking Words Fac-tor-yyyyy!", just as Booker had! I sure have a creative one on my hands...and each time the kids said they were going in the house to play, Booker would correct them by saying,"no, it's the talking words factory." he worked really hard to keep the sign up all day, but i am sure this fascination will go on for some time!:)

6 comments:

ryan and berni said...

My goodness Booker, you are a smart cookie. Speaking of leap frog, Parker is watching it right now! What a coincidence. :)

Annie said...

Aren't you lucky! Most boys that age have no interest in letters and numbers. He's a smarty. That is definitely one fascination you want to keep going.

emily and kevin griffin said...

he brilliant darling...like his aunty emily, in the sciences...right bj?

Brian, Jami, Paige, and Austin said...

That is too cute!! Booker is quite the scholar! :0) I love how creative you and your boys are!

The Teeples said...

What fun!! I love how creative Booker is. I hope he likes the Word Factory series longer than Isaac did. I think they are so cute and definitely educational.

Emily J. said...

I love the Word Factory. Landon will still occassionally watch them with McKay. I think they are great.