Friday, May 2, 2008

my sweet boys.


i feel like i name every post, my sweet boys, but they really are! i took them out to get some pictures done yesterday and had a great time! they were halfway cooperative, thus resulting in some cute shots. looking at them sleeping last night made me reflect and be so greatful that i have them as my best little buddies. they keep me company, they keep me sane, and make life funny in so many moments. there really is nothing like being a mom.




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

Those are cute cute cute! Booker looks like he's 16 in that last one!

Megan Melver said...

SO cute!!!!!!!! i love um!!!!!

Annie said...

Way to go! Those are awesome pictures. They are so dang cute I can't stand it. Those blondy blue eyed boys are going to give the ladies trouble!

Brian, Jami, Paige, and Austin said...

Such cute pictures!! Your boys are so sweet and so fun!! But how could they be any other way with you as their mom!! :0)

Sarah Walton said...

Great pictures Kiki!! Your boys are so handsome!

ryan and berni said...

Those pics are awesome! I love the last booker pic, looks like he should be in a football uniform!

Heather said...

I always like the frame within a frame.