Sunday, June 1, 2008

currently....

Currently Enjoying:


*outfits consisting of shorts and flip flops
*weekends with daddy
*beach trips
*waking up to grandma and papa every morning, and GREAT grandma last week!

*kite flying

*bright and sunny days

*exercising in cool breezes

*san diego's "bad" weather

*long ocean swims with new toys like seaweed and kelp

*sea world trips

*playing with cousins sam and angie

*holding sweet baby finnley

*lincoln's new "big boy" bed stage

*sandy and dirty, BUT happy boys (check out bookers legs!)

*our time in san diego.

...and just as a side note:

currently NOT enjoying:

*showering with a nasty sunburn (and yes, i did use sunblock)

*sad goodbyes with beej on sunday nights

I guess the good FAR outweighs the bad, so my life is pretty great and wonderful. I cannot complain. Hope yours is just as great.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are all enjoying yourselves so much. What fun to be in such great company and good weather.

Grandma Julie

Nate and Jessica said...

I don't believe that you used sunblock. I know how much you love a good tan. Bring some kelp back for me...

Megan Melver said...

sounds rough!!!!! ha hah ah ah a

The Taylor's said...

Now that I know you are in San Diego, I'm coming to visit! I would love to be in "San Diego's bad weather!" Kerstin

Landon & Kara said...

I want to go to the beach! I'm jealous you're going to come back so nice and tan!

Sarah Walton said...

Hey Kiki! We miss you guys, but I'm happy you're having such a great time in San Diego! Especially tonight as we will be having severe thunderstorms. I was just saying to Dan, this would be a great week to be on vacation. Needless to say those beach pics are making me jealous!

The Teeples said...

WE miss you Kiki. Enjoy the sand for all of us. Tell Ben to keep up the great work.

love ya,
heather :0

cheeks said...

hey kiki! We miss you back here in sunny ohio...did that trick you into wanting to come back?! I am jealous of your sunburn...yes, it's true, i'm a bit of a sun worshipper and i love that "sting of summer on my skin" (in the words of kenny chesney)! So jealous of your beach life! Glad you're having so much fun....your boys will never want to come back!