Thursday, July 10, 2008

what do you do....

What do you do with 20 minutes and a new set of clippers? How about give some crazy haired boys some haircuts! People didn't believe me when I told them how big Booker's hair was, but now without it, it looks like his head is so teeny!
Even this shot doesn't capture the great length on his hairy side!:)

look at that good looking boy now! you can actually look at and see his eyes without being completely distracted by his crazy hair!:)

Lincoln wasn't impressed with the "in between" haircut he got..

but was quite impressed with his freshly shaved head!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Melver said...

I love it!!!

Nate and Jessica said...

I think the most impressive thing about this post is the amazing eyes your boys have!

Annie said...

Seriously! Those eyes. These boys are gonna be heart breakers. I better tell Julia and Audrey to watch out for those Comin boys!