Friday, August 1, 2008

a fun night.

for my birthday, megan, my sister, surprised me with tickets to go and see dierks bentley in concert. last night was the big night..we had so much fun (as long as i forget the very big drunk girl in a very small dress shaking her buns all over the place right next to me!);) miranda lambert started the concert off and was pretty entertaining and dierks was just crazy good and very energetic..and even added a little interpretive dancing to the mix..very fun! i am always amazed how great country artists sound live. Anyways...it was such a fun night..thanks Jess for baby watching and meg for the tickets!:)
a little miranda lambert to start it off

enjoying ourselves thoroughly.:)

the main event.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

cheeks said...

oh i am so jealous!! I wish i could have gone! All i have to say is Dierks is yummy! What a sweet sister!

Nate and Jessica said...

Well it looks like you had a blast, but I'll have you know that I had a fun night too! Love those boys!

Travis, Mindy & Boys said...

Looks like fun, I'm glad you got to have a Great night out!

emily and kevin griffin said...

i want to go to a concert with you two. next year...

Megan Melver said...

lets hit up BRAD.. just the three of us!!!!