Friday, August 22, 2008

thank you.

thank you for justisfying 1 am bedtimes.
every night.

thank you for cheap dates with my husband.
even if i did sleep through the middle part of them.
i always woke up to see you!

thank you for showing us what the great wall of china would look like if it were a person.

i was feeling a little left out of the sites.

thank you for showing me sweet victory, gracious defeat, impossibilities, teamwork, and just a lot of really great talent.

you have made these last 2 weeks very tiring, but completely exciting!

see you in four years, london.

8 comments:

Noelle said...

Yay for LONDON! Yeah, I won't miss the 1am bedtimes either. They really had some amazing competitions this year! FYI, the great wall is a WHOLE LOT steeper than it looks in the pictures!

Nate and Jessica said...

After our "date" tonight, we're having another "date" in front of the TV. Slurpees and all. I love it.

Heather said...

Amen to that! I love the Olympics, but I must say I'm a crabbier person with the shorter amount of sleep I've been getting.

Travis, Mindy & Boys said...

I know what you mean... late bed times are killing me! I can't stop watching these dang olympics! But their way too fun to watch.

Perry's said...

Yes I 2nd that THANK YOU!!

Megan Melver said...

AMEN sister!!!!!

Joseph and Annie Hatch said...

Ditto to that!!!

Cara said...

I know--aren't Olympics the best. It always amazes me how talented these people are.