Thursday, August 7, 2008

words can't express.

">


trying to figure out how i was going to do things all by myself this summer stressed me out. the first 10 days were a weird mix of anxiety and torture, and then i started getting sicker and bigger from pregnancy and thought of 11 more weeks by myself, and thats when i begged. and of course she came. her heart is one of the biggest i know. she has dropped everything at certain times to help out her family, and that's just what she did for me too. not only has she been an amazing help with the boys, she has also become quite the painting queen. i won't ever be able to thank her enough, and she doesn't realize how much she has done, so sometime in her life...after marraige and the kids start coming, then i hope i can pay her back somehow where she will KNOW just how much i love her for her selfless, helpful little self. thank you, megan. i feel so lucky to have you as a sister.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Heather said...

She sure is wonderful. You are blessed to have such a selfless sister. Ben comes home soon!!

Heather Ward said...

Hi Kiki,
I don't know if you remember me - but I'm Darlene's friend. Anyway - I just wanted to say hey and tell you that your family is beautiful. It was fun to jump in here and see what you guys have been up to!
Heather

Perry's said...

I loooooooooove sisters, they're the best! You are so lucky to have such great help, she is wonderful! Your post made me miss my sister and now I'm finding myself trying to think of a really good excuse to get her out here (since I don't have kids) then again I probably don't need an excuse!

Oh and your previous post made me laugh so hard!! Glad to know we aren't all perfect since you pretty much are!

Nate and Jessica said...

Yep, she is one special dudette. She may never understand just how much it meant to have her around. Way to be a GREAT sister Megan!

Anne Woods said...

so glad she was there for you Kiki. It's so comforting to know that's there's a person in your life that will drop anything if you really need it. Family's are definitely underrated! :) Is beej back? Hope you're celebrating! It's over! You're one tough lady!

Travis, Mindy & Boys said...

YOU GOT TO LOVE FAMILY! ESPECIALLY SISTERS...ALTHOUGH I NEVER HAD A SISTER OF MY OWN- I DO LOVE MY SISTER-IN-LAWS!!! :0)

emily and kevin griffin said...

i agree, she's a pretty dang good sister!

Sarah Walton said...

Aren't sisters just the best! you were so lucky to have her out here . . . and welcome home Ben!!

Kandice, Paul & Girls said...

See how much my girls will love having sisters...it WILL be so great!