Sunday, September 14, 2008

our fun day.

Although today was a bit windy, we decided to venture downtown to Gooddale Park and partake of the visual feast of some artists who were participating in a sidewalk arts competition. Booker was enthralled with all of the colors, with sticks galore (it really was a windy storm), and generally being able to run around and not get in trouble for it!


we thought this one was pretty fun.
this tree fell down from this storm..(see i told you it was windy!)
and of course it was another moment to capture some sweet shots of my sweet boys. thanks, kara!


8 comments:

Annie said...

That tree is CRAZY! I didn't realize it was THAT windy. It looks like a fun time though. I need to corner Kara and have her take pictures of my kids! With cute boys like yours though I can see why lots of pictures get taken.

emily and kevin griffin said...

so cute! now leave a comment on my blog...it's been awhile since you did. i'm feeling lonely.

Noelle said...

Great pictures :) What cute kiddos.

Megan Melver said...

ur boys are lookin tooooooo cute!!!

Nate and Jessica said...

I heard through the grapevine that you made Lincoln lose weight before you would let him get these pictures taken. Hah hah. I hope he is feeling better and gaining some weight back. The pictures are adorable.

Perry's said...

What fun! You always seem to know what is going on and where the fun is at! I need to call you when I want to know!

Taunya, Ian, & Winston said...

Hello! CUTE pictures! Ian & I have a new blog now
taunya-ian.blogspot.com
Lets just say i am blog-retarded & some how created a new one??????

Todd and Ashley said...

Kiki this is Ashley Christensen, I found your blog through Kara's, I hope that is okay. I love your blog and all your cute creative posts. I especially love the "Dear Puke." You are welcome to check out our blog: toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com