Wednesday, October 8, 2008

finally!!!

Whew! After finally getting my good camera back and taking another 200 pictures in the last few weeks, I have attempted several thousand times to download them to the computer, but my computer will now not recognize my camera!!!boo! So instead, I gave up, put them all on beej's computer and will update you all (all 4 grandparents who read this!):) on our latest happenings, as there have been many! Fall is finally here, which means, visitors (yay!), cooler weather, bigger belly (closer due date), first soccer seasons, halloween, and football! what a fun way to bring in and celebrate fall this year! Here's to a post everyday for awhile until i get all caught up!:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Megan Melver said...

the boys are looking super cute!!!

Heather said...

Can't decide which I like more, the pirates or the green suits.

Annie said...

Good to have you back. Love the picture on the tiger. They look so cute. Have you ever seen two cuter pirates in your life! Love it.

Nate and Jessica said...

Finally is right! I am going to hold you to your post-a-day comment.