Monday, October 20, 2008

I really do love your blog..:)

Oh, how sweet. While reading one of my friends blogs the other day, I saw she bestowed on me this sweet award. You are too nice, Kerstin...so without adieu...here are the conditions to "winning" this award...

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others.

The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Where is your significant other? class
3. Your hair color? brown (the more i cut, the browner it gets..scary!)
4. Your mother? go-getter
5. Your father? sweet
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? unmemorable
8. Your dream/goal? published
9. The room you're in? mine!
10. Your hobby? creating
11. Your fear? dissappointing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
13. Where were you last night? sleeping
14. What you're not? jealous
15. One of your wish-list items? deliver (as in baby!):)
16. Where you grew up? Nevada
17. The last thing you did? build-a-train-track (nice one word!)
18. What are you wearing? maternity
19. Your TV? small
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? lifesaver
22. Your mood? determined
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? big
25. Something you're not wearing? wedding ring
26. Favorite store? Archivers
27. Your summer? CRAZY!
28. Love someone? always
29. Your favorite color? kellygreenredpinkturquoise. does that count?!
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday (just give me a little longer today!)


Seven people:

1. jessica

2. kara (hmmm...will she do this?)

3. annie

4. noelle

5. keri

6. megan (now you have something to post!)

7. emily

5 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

Where in the world do you get your kids costumes? They are adorable, not to mention how cut eyour boys are! I love those pictures!

Annie said...

OOh what an award. Here we go...

Nate and Jessica said...

Thank you for having such faith in my adherence to tags. I will fulfill your request shortly.

Noelle said...

I posted mine today--go check it out. :)

ryan and berni said...

Those questions are cool. I enjoyed getting to know you better through them. And it's true, you have the cutest blog ever! I hope you are published one day too, no one deserves it more then you.