Monday, October 27, 2008

oh, what a night.

i really cannot believe halloween in here upon us already. it seems as though it was yesterday when this bash took place. well, it certainly was that time of year again, so with as much energy as we could find (especially around this political season) we borrowed the identities of barack and michelle obama for the evening and met up with wayne and garth, a doctor and her patient, a big (and cute) bird and her birdwatcher, superman and lois lane, batwoman and the joker, a sexually confused plug and socket, cleopatra and mark antony, juno and paulie bleeker, bristol palin and her hockey boyfriend, our two favorite wal-mart employees (check out their costumes), and of course, the pregnant nun and priest. it was by far the most diverse group we have met out on the political trail, but boy, was it fun! i really do think with all of these fine characters behind us, we really may have a chance in 8 days. so thank you to everyone who came...we had such a fun time planning, but ultimately nothing is as good as the real thing! enjoy the pictures..and yes, i am trying to get some good video up of the ipod game!:) be afraid, be very afraid!



11 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

SO much fun! You always throw the funnest parties! What a fun group!

Noelle said...

That looked like a ton of fun. I am always amazed by the creativity of costumes! The Waltons? Barely even recognized them! :)

emily and kevin griffin said...

pretty funny. bj looked pretty good on those videos that dad brought back. you were cute Obamas!

Heather said...

Wow! What a party is right! I honestly didn't recognize the Waltons until the second or third picture of them. Awesome. I love that you guys didn't only do the mask, you went blackface. That's dedication.

Nate and Jessica said...

I will anxiously await the videos. Hopefully it wont work. Thank you for calling me cute. But lets be honest, who's cuter...a bird or Michelle? Definitely Mrs. Obama.

Annie said...

Such a good time and a fun slide show. Bryan and I both thought you and BJ had the best costumes. You are so clever. We had the best time and always have the best time with you guys. Thank you so much for such a great party. And I hope we didn't disturb too many with the view of those mesh panties, or the baby delivery in the living room.

The Teeples said...

Oh My Gosh! This was the Best night ever. We had so much fun and are so bummed that we missed last years party because we now know what we were missing out on. Thanks so much for all your hardwork and for being so creative and making us be so creative. We love you guys!

Scott Family said...

Kiki, you definately throw the best parties! We appreciate all that you do. AND your costume was so awesome. I couldn't stop staring at you and Ben! You looked great. Kyle and I had such a fun time. And about that ipod video... ummm.. I should so hope that I am not on any of that. :) Thanks again for everything.

Kara said...

You are the ultimate party thrower, thanks for letting us be your party friends!

Sarah Walton said...

Thanks so much you guys for the AWESOME party! We had such a great time and loved every minute of it! Seriously, you guys know how to throw a party:) I hope you don't mind I linked this post to my blog . . . .I want my family to be able to see all the pictures of everyone! And the montage is so cute!

Anne Woods said...

kiki- that looks amazing! I love the way you chose to display it! The video is awesome. What a fun night!