Monday, November 3, 2008

booker's lesson learned?

this morning, booker screamed to me that he had found a moth in his room. without me knowing it..he picked it up and put it on a book and brought it to me. "wow", i said, "what a fun moth"...and he said, "no, mom, this is a very important moth." "why?", i asked. he then put the book on the floor and took his big semi truck and said "watch..(took truck and drove it over the moth)..if the moth isn't really careful around cars, then he will get hit by them, and look what it did..(showing me the squashed guts all over the book)..see mom, that's why everyone has to be very careful of the cars and trucks on the road..or else we will be like the moth." so when you are out driving or walking, remember the wise counsel of my 4 year old boy...or you too could be like the moth. the end. (think we've driven the point home about watching out for cars on the road?) :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

Posting mania! A great accompaniment to my lunch. I'm so glad you made it out to the Air Force museum. And that moth story is the BEST!

emily and kevin griffin said...

what a smart kid. he's been saying, "cahs huht" (cars hurt) since he was two, now he can talk better...haha. same lesson right?

cheeks said...

I love your boys! this is hilarious!

Sarah Walton said...

wow, that is quite the story!

The Carroll Family said...

I should use that story as a visual image for my 4 yr old, that was great! Anyway, my name is Ivy (Damron), I grew up in San Diego with the Comins and I was given your blog by Kim, since she was given mine. You have a great looking family! Say Hi to all.

Taunya & Ian said...

that is hilarious yet insightful! what a smart son you have! It always seems like you have the funniest stories with you boys-keep sharing them!