Sunday, November 23, 2008

the dinosaur museum

With the baby coming soon, we have made the switch of putting the boys in one room, and moving the toys to the basement room and turning into our play room. After two weeks, we wonder why we waited 2 1/2 years to do this...Well, Booker went down the other night and after about 1/2 hour called Beej down to see what he had created. Beej called right to me, so I grabbed the camera and when I entered the door Booker said, "Welcome to the dinosaur museum." And this is partially what I saw in my guided tour:
"Here is the T-Rex, he is very large and mean"

"Here is the Diplodocus...."

and on and on he went until I saw all of the dinosaur bones in his "exhibit". what an imagination!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

emily and kevin griffin said...

Diplodocus, huh? that's a pretty sweet dinosaur name.