I got an email from a friend the other day who saw this on another blog and wanted me to try it out on Booker...
1. What is something mom always says to you? "Don't eat the cookies"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I don't eat the cookies"
3. What makes mom sad? "That I say bad things to her"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "I laugh at her and then she laughs back"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "good"
6. How old is your mom ? "two, zero"..(hmmm...20? I like the sound of that!)
7. How tall is your mom? "this tall" (with his hand high over his head while on his tippy toes)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "clean up"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "puts Lincoln to bed"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "being a princess"
11. What is your mom really good at? "riding roller coasters and driving"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "not at catching balloons when they fly away"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "you clean up and write stuff on paper"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "chicken naggnets"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "she lets me give maizie hugs and she cleans up"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "captain jack sparrow girl kiki" (are any of you surprised!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? "clean up"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we both like to eat food"
19. How are you and your mom different? "I do chicken naggnets and you clean up"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "because we love each other as a family and play together and color together"
21. Where did your mom and dad meet? "jessica's house"
22. What did your mom learn when she was in school? "you learned how turtles walked and swim"
23. How old was your mom when you were born? "5"
24. Where did your mom live when you were born? after a very long thinking pause..."i don't know"
25. What do you love most about your mom? "i just love you a lot and we huggle" (never heard the word 'huggle' before!)
so what did i learn from this:
a. i must really profess a love of cleaning up to my son. too bad my house doesn't show for it!
b. he hasn't realized i'm a vegetarian yet. haha..:)
c. #1 and #2..he was feeling guilty for getting into the cookie plate this morning after i asked him not to!:)
d. that i am as completely in love with my little boy as i was almost 5 years ago when i laid eyes on him for the first time because he is completely crazy, spontaneous, honest and loves life more than anyone i know.