Sunday, November 23, 2008

we three kings..

I know lately there have been Booker stories GALORE..but believe me, we will get lots of Lincoln on here soon...he sure feeds off of Booker, so we will get to his stories later.
Today, Booker announced he is done being a pirate. And Batman. Batman only lasted 2 weeks. "Well, what are you now?" I asked. "A king," he replied. And we left it at that. Well, later on today, he brought it up again. "Mom, I don't want to be called Pirate Booker any more...or Batman..." and I interrupted with, "I know, you told me you want to be a king, right?" "Yep," he said. "Well, should I call you King Booker?" I asked. "No, I don't want to be called Booker either..." he said. "Well, what should I call you then," I inquired....and as fast as I could ask the question, he simply replied, "Just call me....King of Glory." I would love to know what they talked about at church today...and he has gone by this the rest of the evening...
so we made blue crowns..(very important that it be blue..)
and he made a throne on the couch...
and wanted to wear the blanket on his head??..don't know where this quite fit in..

and dubbed a second king...

and made him a throne as well...

and ruled our "castle"...or so he said.

do you wonder who the third king is...

Yep, they get all their kingly skills from him.. :)

i love you, beej and my other 2 kings.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben C. said...

You're the devil.

Annie said...

Ben's comment made me laugh out loud. He makes one awesome king, a fierce one at that. And you know that Booker and Lincoln are the cutest.