Thursday, December 25, 2008

a merry christmas!

Merry Christmas! This last few days has been filled with fun, fun, fun for us, especially because Beej is finally done with school! Yippee! We have spent our days playing, making Christmas treats, cuddling with Maizie, and playing some more. What a fun Christmas this has been! Here is a quick recap of this morning:

Oh, and this was last night...I promised my mom this pic of the cake I made for a fun dinner with friends last night.
Back to this morning...started at 5:45 am...
We had a sweet mixing of ......Batman,
Buzz Lightyear,
a sweet girl,

and tons of funny moments...promise to watch this one to the end. Booker has something to say that you will never forget..I still can't believe we caught this on camera!:)

Merry Christmas from Batman, Buzz and Maizie.

8 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

Oh my wonderful. I love that kid. You'll be watching that one every year I bet. Sooo funny!

Megan Melver said...

Freaking hilarious!!!!! I laughed when you told me on the phone, but i died laughing when we watched the video. yup, we watched 5 times!!!!!! love it!!!!

cheeks said...

i think i just peed a little! HA HA HA! That was too dang funny!

kerstin said...

LOVE IT!! I REALLY needed a good laugh today! Miss you guys!

Joni said...

That was a guaranteed laugh at the Wright house.

Sarah Lunt said...

I WASN'T prepared for that one! LOL What a crack-up. Your kids are just so cute I could eat 'em up!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

ARE YOU FLIPPIN' KIDDING ME! HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO MAKE A SANTA CAKE LIKE THAT, WHEN YOU JUST HAD A BABY???????????????????????? HOLY COW WOMAN, CAN I GO CRAWL IN A HOLE NOW! LOL! :0)

OH YEA, I LOVED BOOKERS NIPPLE REMARK... HE MUST HAVE GOTTEN THAT ONE FROM BEN!!!!!!!

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LITTLE MAIZIE AGAIN!

Keri said...

Oh my gosh, that was priceless! How hilarious, I can't believe that you caught that on video. you better watch out for him when he gets older! And I loved the Santa cake, you've always been so talented!