Friday, December 19, 2008

my sweet babies.

There is nothing that I love more than to get pictures back from a photography session that show my kids personalities to a T. Amazing Kara took these and I love every one of them from both sessions. These remind me why I love to be a mom...when I look at these and see their sweet little faces it also reminds me how much influence I have in their life, especially right now, and how much harder it makes me want to try!














mmmmm...I just want to gobble them up!

10 comments:

Annie said...

Those turned out SOOO cute! Look at that sweet baby. Oh and those pictures of your boys. Too too cute. I am so excited to see your little baby in person!

Nate and Jessica said...

They could be in a magazine! All 3 of them. Wow, those couldn't have turned out better. Way to pass the cute genes down to your kids Mama. I love that last one of Maizie.

Todd and Ashley said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE pictures Kiki!!! Kara does such a good job and your kids are so photogenic. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas with your new little one.

Brandon & Sara said...

I just want to gobble them up too! Your kids are adorable! Love the pics!!!

emily and kevin griffin said...

very cute kids. we're fans of them.

Sarah Lunt said...

Love them! You have such beautiful babies and Kara is an awesome photographer!

The Teeples said...

So cute Kiki. I just absolutely love Booker and Lincoln's outfits. Maizie. She is sucha doll. Looking forward to seeing you guys when you get back.

cheeks said...

KIKI!!! Congrats! Maizie is just too cute for words!! I love her white hair! THe pics of all of your kids are so cute! Kara did capture some fun moments! I can't wait to meet the little one in person! Seeing her cute outfits made me get really excited for my own!

Megan Melver said...

i love them!!!

Kara said...

I'm so glad you know how to dress your kids for their photo shoots, they are too fun to take pictures of!