Monday, January 12, 2009

what do you do when...


What do you do when you have 3 kids and on one afternoon they give you this present all at the same time???





Should I do the dishes that didn't get done after dinner last night? Should I do one of the 17 loads of laundry that are calling my name downstairs? Should I start packing up part of the kitchen to get the house ready to sell....OR should I follow the three of them and snooze too. Yep, I chose the latter and it felt so good.:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie said...

Is there nothing sweeter than sleeping babies. My favorite time of day is when the girls are both in their room at night sound asleep. It's not even just because they are sleeping but because I can remind myself how lucky I am to have such sweet babies. I hope you enjoyed your nap-I'm sure it was much needed. Those kiddos sure are precious.

Nate and Jessica said...

You made the right choice! They need a rested mommy.

Scott Family said...

I would have done the same. That is the greatest feeling when you have sleeping children. :) Hope you get another one of those days soon.