Monday, March 23, 2009

Booker vs. Booker.


We got home from playing at a park today and Beej about killed over in laughter when he saw Booker. Let's just say he was a bit dirty. Like dirt in the underwear dirty. Like it looked like he raided some one's foundation and put way too much all over his face dirty. Like I didn't even recognize him dirty. He was dirty! After a few pictures, Beej looked at him and said, "You know what, he really looks like someone else." So with a quick flip to a black and white picture....


he quickly looked much more like....




the original Booker. Booker T. Washington that is. And weirdly enough, they actually share some resemblance. Look at their noses...weird. Well, that and their suit coats.:)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Annie said...

I hope you are feeling better! We saw Booker at the park the other day. He wasn't dirty yet. That's hilarious. I think a very dirty boy is a sign of a very good time.

Nate and Jessica said...

Oh dear, I didn't bathe my kids till that night so the dirt is just all over my house somewhere! I can totally see the nose resemblance!

emily and kevin griffin said...

haha, that's great. it was inspired!

Megan Melver said...

I love Booker in his suit coat. What an awesome style that boy has:)

The Teeples said...

I think a dirty boy is a happy boy. I love how you truly do see how he looks like the real Booker T. How awesome. You are such a fun family! We are going to totally miss all of you