Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a new identity

we are all going through identities in our house like they are going out of style. the last 2 or 3 months i have gone by the name claire in our house..(thank you, alvin and the chipmunks)...and now i go by penny. why you may ask? because.....



BOLT now lives in our house. Bolt (yes, it is lincoln again) insists on doing all sorts of doggy things..playing fetch for long periods of time, wagging his tongue, barking, SUPER barking, licking, instead of kissing (it was nice on sunday when he licked my makeup off of my cheek during sacrament meeting!), telling me multiple times throughout every day, "penny, you are my hero" and "penny, you are a great friend" and my favorite? when he tells me he has to go pee, i always say, "okay, hurry up and get up there"...and his reply? "no, i have to go doggy pee-pee"...(talk about a scare!), luckily I don't think he knows how a dog goes pee yet, and hopefully won't while we are in this stage!:)

4 comments:

Anne Woods said...

we're doing the same thing over here! "zoom, zoom, Bolt!" Is a classic at our place!

Heather said...

what vivid imaginations. Glad he doesn't know all the details about how dogs do their business.

Nate and Jessica said...

I know we talked about this today, but Jansen is totally doing the same thing only he likes to be called a "train dog." I think from the part where Bolt's on the train.

Megan Melver said...

Such a random kid..... although i have never heard of bolt... was going to make the comment that this would happen only at your house but i guess not:)hahahahaha