Thursday, April 23, 2009

butterflies.


ahhhh...everytime i look at this picture or one like it, it reminds me:
1- how much i love to play a great game of basketball
2-how fun it has been to live in an area where i have so many friends that play, and are really good.
3-the smell of an old musty gym
4-how much i am going to miss tuesday nights and wednesday games.
5-how fun it is to play with girls that you have really come to know and how fun it is to really know how to play together (especially after 3 years together)
6-it doesn't matter how in shape or old you are, those BUTTERFLIES still make their way into my stomach every wednesday night.
7-mostly how much i will miss my 6 teammates who have become some of my best friends.
everyday i am reminded how much i am going to miss this place.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

J & M Squared said...

awe...

Nate and Jessica said...

Um, should I be writing on here that I am tearing up? By the way, musty old gym smell is the best...so many memories.

R said...

I couldn't agree more. I think knowing I'm going to move soon makes me appreciate these things even more.

Sarah Walton said...

Loved this!

The Teeples said...

Oh Kiki,
I am so teary eyed after reading this. I feel the same way. I don't know what I am going to do once all of you leave me in Ohio. But hey, we will have those girl trips right!

I am counting on it.