Saturday, April 4, 2009

today.

Today I will remember:

1. what a sweet blessing she is in my life...(and what a really good nap looks like!)

2. being 2 is not easy, neither is being a mother to one. so today i will remember patience, patience, patience, and to kiss those cheeks (silly grin and all).
3. how sweet this little ball of energy is...and how much i have loved answering all of his "what does _____ mean?" questions this week.


4. how completely happy he makes me.


5. just how lucky i am..i really can give my life a thumbs up.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

Of course the coat will get passed on. That's how it works. I loved your other post...love your family too!

Monica said...

So cute!

emily and kevin griffin said...

they're all so cute! that's a big thumbs up!

Megan Melver said...

ur fam is awesome.. ps.. i love all the posts!!!!!! keep them coming