Monday, April 6, 2009

whoa.


Lincoln came down from quiet time today looking a little thick. Okay, he looked HUGE! I asked him what he was doing with all of his shirts on..."I just want to wear them all," he said. So I took a picture as we took off each one of them tonight before bed..and there were a few more than I thought!


7 to be exact...and yes, he does have 'I am crazy!' written on his stomach..and where does all of the craziness start in our family....


you are right. with our sweet little booker!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Britni Watkins said...

That is awesome! What a funny kid!

Megan Melver said...

the shirts are awesome.. I did that when Emily was playing on the all-state vb team. you could serve for t shirts and everytime you hit a shirt you got to keep it. Lucky for me I got to go to all 3 games and I ended with heaps of new shirts. I like Lincoln's style....SWEEET and just a little bit excessive:)

Melinda said...

That's awesome. I laughed so hard when I read that. Your kids are so cute.

kristie said...

After spending 30 minutes looking through your blog can i just say....



I'm not ready for you guys to leave yet?

xoxo