Saturday, May 2, 2009

ahhh...

So the other day we finally went to have family pictures done. I know most families do this once a year, some once a season, etc. We are averaging once a baby. We got one with Booker, one with Booker and Lincoln, and are so on top of it already with Booker, Lincoln AND Maizie. Well, we were shooting a picture of all of us and Kara (photographer) asks, hey, can you get Maizie's head up? We looked down and she was OUT! Totally asleep! So we were walking to the next spot and saw this bench and look at this amazing picture she shot.......

which is now her blog header. i love it so much.


7 comments:

cheeks said...

i think this is the cutest picture i've ever seen....yep, it definitely is!!

Lisa said...

I thought that was Maizie! Where did you find that cup??? It's so cute!

emily and kevin griffin said...

is she actually sitting in a bowl? that's so cute! Kara takes great pictures!

Annie said...

I love that! To capture that moment is totally priceless. I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. I can only imagine with your family they will be amazing.

Monica said...

That is seriously one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! ADORABLE. :)

West Family said...

Oh my goodness, Kiki, you have got adorable kids! It has been so long! I hope you are doing well!
-Jamie

Laurie Gustafson said...

This picture is too cute for words. (Way to go Kara!) And Maizie looks absolutely adorable. That is one of those once in a lifetime photos! I'm so sad to see you go Kiki. I'll keep checking in on your blog. P.S. I just sent you an invite.