Thursday, June 18, 2009

oops.

So in our apartment, the boys have loved taking bubble baths in the master bathroom because the bathtub is so big and the bubbles tend to get really big in it. I also just got a new computer program to learn and design things on and was designing a logo the other day when I heard the bath water still running....AHHHHH...i had accidentally forgotten to turn off the water to Lincoln's bath and he is totally one who always wants as much water as possible. I was yelling "no, no, no, no, no" on my way into the bathroom and when I got there this is what I found:
If you could see the whole tub, you would see the water teetering on the edge of just spilling out. I GOT SO LUCKY. And believe it or not, Lincoln got upset when I turned off the water!:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

You must live in a mansion or something to have a tub like that!

Anonymous said...

and you have TWO VERY CLEAN little boys!