Monday, August 31, 2009

his first day of school.


On his first day of school he:
*woke up at 5:45 am
*was by the side of my bed at 5:46 am asking to get in the shower so he wouldn't be late
*showered, ate breakfast, got dressed with his shoes on, hair done and teeth brushed by 7 am
*couldn't stop asking when school was going to start
*was so excited for this grand adventure to begin
AND....a grand adventure he is having...he has loved every minute of it and I couldn't be happier for him.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Annie said...

He is such a stud. I can imagine he just loved school.

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a great first day!!
thanks for sharing woth us.
love those shoes!!!
michele

Nate and Jessica said...

He's one of those kids that walks in the room and the teacher thinks, "Look at that cute, hip, well-taken-care-of, smart boy I get to have in my class!" Hope he is still liking it. How many hours is it?

emily and kevin griffin said...

such a cutie! good job bookie!

kerstin said...

so fun! I can't believe that he is old enough to be going to school! The last time I saw him he was in his high chair. Time goes by way too fast! Although, I wish my girls were off to school some days =)