Tuesday, September 22, 2009

baby blues.

i cannot even say how excited i am for this little lady to have a little boy in just a few months. when i found out what she was having i knew i had to make something..(i know my husband hates when i say this!):) i had this funny vision of hedgehogs, skunks and mushrooms...and loved the little characters that came out. i found these cute little characters on some target clothing and HAD to recreate!

i can't decide if the hedgehog...
or skunk is my favorite! more about the jess visit to come.:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Monica said...

Oh Kiki.. You are SO dang talented at your craft skills. This blanket is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to actually see it in person. LOVE IT!

emily and kevin griffin said...

holy moly. that's awesome!

Nate and Jessica said...

I am completely in love with this blanket. Natalie is even already using it at night...for now! thanks again...thank you thank you thank you.

Melinda said...

Impressive! You make everyone else look bad. It's kind of depressing. J/K. I came to grips with my lack of artistic talent long ago!