Friday, October 30, 2009

a halloween solution.


Maizie's costume is so cute. Like I cannot even write just how cute it is. But it is. BUT, she will not wear her cute little pig hat unless it is cold, we are outside, and the wind is blowing....

as evidenced here in this photo.
So this is the solution I came up with.
She is still wearing pig ears, and they are cute..
and everyday she wears it someone asks me what she is..so far we have a sheep (are sheep pink?) and a cat (do cats have a squiggly tail), AND she's wearing hooves, for heaven's sake.
a pretty cute pig, if you ask me!:)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Drewzer said...

Very, very cute! What is BJ dressed up as in the first pic?

Annie said...

I made kitty ears very similar to that for Audrey! Except mine aren't nearly as cute or clever as yours. She looks adorable.

Megan Melver said...

i love it!!!! i love it!!!! i love her!!!! Pigs are tooooooo cute:)

Anonymous said...

have never seen a PRETTIER PIG!!
MICHELE

Sarah Walton said...

Adorable little pig!! And those cupcakes are amazing! Today I am wishing I had your cake decorating skills . . . Annie's birthday is tomorrow, and she wants a rainbow cake. Should be easy, right? Well, we'll see.

Nate and Jessica said...

Your ghosts are phenomenal. I caught a glimpse of Ben in the Flintstones costume!!! Oh the memories. Remember that first year how I didn't even bring an appetizer? I just forgot. That was so awkward.